For B Arch ----> I would like to know that which Engineering college is good between RVCE (RV College of engineering, Bangalore) and Manipal Engineering College (MIT) for B Arch ? (I know RV is best for Enineering but don't know if that is true for B Arch too)
Which has better faculty and better placement?
Is there any other Bangalore based college?
Thanks in AdvanceSimilar Threads:
- A T.B. Of Production Enginerring By P. C. Sharma
- For B Arch - Manipal or RVCE or BMS?
- Manipal Instt of Technology - Manipal University 2012 BTech Admissions Courses Offere
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal 2011-2015 Batch Admissions | Placements, Fee Structure, Procedures Discussion
- AIEEE B.Arch 2008 Question Paper | AIEEE B.Arch Previous Year Question Paper