Phone Number: CAREER OBJECTIVE :
Obtaining a challenging position in a reputed organization where I can utilize my Subject knowledge, Communications and technical skills for the development of the organization. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering from University of JNTU passed out in 2010 with 59.4%.
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering (D.E.C.E) from State Board of Technical Education & Training, passed out in March 2007 with 55.64%.
- S.S.C (class 10th) from XXX high school, passed out in 2003 with 52%.
COMPUTER SKILLS :
- Ms Office, PowerPoint 2003/07. TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Attended training on White Goods Services conducted by Dr.Reddy’s Foundation
- Attended workshop conducted on autonomous Robotics by TRI Techno Solution
PVT.LTD. STRENGTHS :
- Self-disciplined, self-confident and hard working.
- Co-operative and adjustable nature
- Strongly self motivated. I thrive on challenges and a committed profession
- Willing to learn new things ACADEMIC PROJECT’S : Project # 1 : Title : ‘DIGITAL INPUT MODULE (DIM) INTERFACING WITH HIMIGANI
PROCESSOR’ Client : Main project (project done at E.C.I.L Hyderabad) Project # 2 : Title : ‘ULTRA SONIC RANGE FINDER’ Client : Main project (project done at S.E.S&S.N.M Polytechnic Khammam) Project # 3 : Title : ‘AUTOMATIC RAILWAY DISPLAY’ Client : Mini project (project done at Smik Technology Hyderabad) PERSONAL INFORMATION - Date Of Birth : —— - Marital Status : ———- - Languages Known : ——– - Nationality : ——– DECLARATION
- I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.