Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
After the aptitude paper , there was 2 more rounds 1) Technical Interview 2) HR Interview .so i'm sharing my experience with you. here you can find technical interview and HR interview question papers as attached.
Venue : Hyderabad
About Company :
The Goodrich Corporation formerly the B.F. Goodrich Company, was an American aerospace manufacturing company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in Akron, Ohio in 1870 as Goodrich, Tew & Co. by Dr. Benjamin Franklin Goodrich. The company name was changed to the "B.F. Goodrich Company" in 1880, to BFGoodrich in the 1980s, and to "Goodrich Corporation" in 2001.
The company grew to be one of the largest tire and rubber manufacturers in the world, helped in part by the 1986 merger with Uniroyal (formerly the United States Rubber Company). This product line was sold to Michelin in 1988, and the company merged with Rohr (1997), Coltec Industries, and TRW Aeronautical Systems (formerly Lucas Aerospace) in 2002. The sale of the specialty chemicals division and subsequent change to the current name completed the transformation. In 2006, company sales were $5.8 billion dollars, of which 18%, 16% and 12% of total revenues were accounted for by the U.S. government, Airbus and Boeing, respectively.
website : www.goodrich.com
for aptitude placement papers : http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...iteria?p=73946
- HCL Technologies Previous Year Technical Interview Question Papers,HR Interview Question Papers and Company Profile
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers, Criteria and Company Profile
- Damodar Valley Corporation DVC Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers, Criteria and Company Profile
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHEL Technical Interview Question Papers, HR Interview Question Papers Criteria
- General Electric GE Technical Interview Question Papers HR Interview Question Papers Criteria and Company Profile