Hello FaaDoOs,

HCL Technologies 2012 for the post of GET (IT/CS)

Here I am sharing my experience with you which I learn during the HCL Technologies placement drive. the placement papers of HCL Technologies so just learn and practice the placement papers of HCL Technologies and find out how much important for you.
You can easily solve HCL Technologies placement papers like aptitude placement papers and interview placement questions by practicing the previous year papers and get selection in HCL Technologies easily.

HCL Technologies – 2012

About HCL Technologies:
HCL is a global technological innovation and IT Corporation that operates in 31 countries. Its headquarters is in Noida, India. The organization makes up two widely listed companies, HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems.
HCL was focused on dealing with the IT hardware market in India for the very first two decades of its presence with certain activity in the global market.
On end of contract of the joint venture with HP in 1996, HCL grew to be an enterprise comprising HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. HCL Technologies focuses on the global IT services market, whereas HCL Infosystems specializes in the IT hardware market place in India as well as in APAC countries. HCL has got since then operated as a grasping organization.

For complete placement papers:http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...ompany-Profile