Hello FaaDoOs,

I am sharing my experience with you which I learn during the Mahindra Satyamplacement drive. all placement papers of Mahindra Satyam so just learn and practice the placement papers of Mahindra Satyam and find out how much important for you.
You can easily solve Mahindra Satyam placement papers like aptitude placement papers and interview placement questions by practicing the previous year papers and get selection in Mahindra Satyam easily.

Mahindra Satyam all placement papers here you can find : Year

About Mahindra Satyam

Mahindra Satyam (formerly Satyam Computer Services) is an Indian IT services company based in Hyderabad, India. It was founded in 1987 by B Ramalinga Raju. Mahindra Satyam is a part of the Mahindra Group which is one of the top 10 industrial firms based in India. The company offers consulting and information technology (IT) services spanning various sectors, and is listed on the Pink Sheets, the National Stock Exchange (India) and Bombay Stock Exchange (India). In June 2009, the company unveiled its new brand identity "Mahindra Satyam" subsequent to its takeover by the Mahindra Group's IT arm, Tech Mahindra on 13 April 2009.

for complete aptitude placement papers : http://www.faadooengineers.com/threads/31387-Mahindra-Satyam-Placement-Papers-Placement-Process-and-Criteria-Company-Profile