Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: JSS mech or GALGOTIA ece

JSS mech or GALGOTIA ece

please help me i am in a lot of dilemma on joining jss or galgotia..i am not getting the top branches of jss that is ece and cs but getting ece in galgotia....should i opt for mech in jss or ece in galgotia..i am more intrested in a high package rather to pursue my intrest

Last edited by ayush dixit; 22nd July 2011 at 12:46 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: JSS mech or GALGOTIA ece

Quote Originally Posted by ayush dixit View Post
    please help me i am in a lot of dilemma on joining jss or galgotia..i am not getting the top branches of jss that is ece and cs but getting ece in galgotia....should i opt for mech in jss or ece in galgotia..i am more intrested in a high package rather to pursue my intrest
    [MENTION=18331]ayush dixit[/MENTION]- Go for Galgotia ECE!

Though JSS claims to be NO.1 pvt college in UP, but in reality Galgotia is catching up fast.

Moreover, ECE is an evergreen branch and you can move to almost any hi-paying job after passing out. So i would suggest you go for ECE in Galgotia..

[MENTION=9685]samah[/MENTION] is the average salary in mech of jss more or less the same compared to ece branch in galgotia?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ayush dixit View Post
    @samah is the average salary in mech of jss more or less the same compared to ece branch in galgotia?
    Well depends...last year, TATA Motors dropped by at JSS noida and recruited some students at a decent salary of 5+ Lakhs...

But if you talk about the averages...yup..its more or less the same..