Now we are Happy Family of 2 Million users, of course mostly Engineers. Get connected to world which belongs to you. We are Proud Faadooengineers and we would always be. Aren't you ?
Get one of us now and explore your own world. Register for FREE.
8th August 2013, 12:58 PM
IIT Madras M Tech admission 2014 | GATE 2013 cut off | IIT Madras fee | IIT Madras placement
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - MADRAS
ABOUT IIT Madras: The Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is an autonomous public engineering institution positioned in Chennai (earlier Madras), Tamil Nadu. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. Founded in 1959 with technical and financial assistance from the government of the former West Germany, it was the third Indian Institutes of Technology that was established by the Government of India through an Act of Parliament, to provide education and research facilities in engineering and technology.
IIT Madras is a residential institute that occupies a 2.5 km˛ (620 acres) campus that was formerly part of the adjoining Guindy National Park. The institute has nearly 550 faculty, 8,000 students and 1,250 administrative and supporting staff. Growing ever since it obtained its charter from the Indian Parliament in 1961, Much of the campus is a protected forest, carved out of the Guindy National Park, home to chital (spotted deer), black buck, and other wildlife. A natural lake, deepened in 1988 and 2003, drains most of its rainwater.
IIT Madras Mode Of Admission: GATE 2014.
IIT Madras GATE Cut Off 2013:
IIT Madras Branches In M Tech:
- Applied Mechanics - Fluid Mechanics/Solid Mechanics
- Applied Mechanics - Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering - Building Technology and Construction Management
- Civil Engineering - Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering - Geotechnical Engineering
- Civil Engineering - Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering
- Civil Engineering - Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering - Transportation Engineerng
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engneering
- Electrical Engineering - Communication Systems
- Electrical Engineering - Power Systems and Power Electronics
- Electrical Engineering - Micro Electronics and VLSI Design
- Electrical Engineering - Control and Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering - Photonics
- Industrial Mathematics and Scientific Computing
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering - Thermal Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering - Design
- Mechanical Engineering - Manufacturing Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Ocean Technology
IIT Madras Fee Structure For M Tech 2014:
- Catalysis Technology
- Clinical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
IIT Madras Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For M Tech 2014: INR 20,077/- Per Semester.
One Time Payment: INR
- Semester Fees: INR 10,000/-
- Placement Fee: INR 1,000/- (**Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of 'The Registrar, IIT Madras' payable at Chennai.)
IIT Madras M Tech Placements 2013:
||No. Of Student Placed
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
IIT Madras Address: Indian Institute of Technology Madras I.I.T. Post Office, Chennai – 600 036, India.
- Gate solved papers by iit madras
- IIT Madras btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
- IIT Madras 2012 admisions, Placement, Cutoff, Facilities, Hostels - DISCUSSIONS
- IIT Madras 2012 GATE Admission, Cutoff-Discussion, Branches
Last edited by rakeshaai; 12th August 2013 at 06:31 PM.
Tags for this Thread