INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - KHARAGPUR
ABOUT IIT Kharagpur: The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur or IIT KGP) is a public engineering, management and law institution established by the government of India in 1951. The first of the IITs to be established, it is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the government of India.
The institute was established to train scientists and engineers after India attained independence in 1947. It shares its organisational structure and undergraduate admission process with sister IITs. The students and alumni of IIT Kharagpur are informally referred to as KGPians. Among all IITs, IIT Kharagpur has the largest campus (2,100 acres), the most departments, and the highest student enrollment. IIT Kharagpur is known for its festivals: Spring Fest (Social and Cultural Festival), Kshitij (Techno-Management Festival) and Shaurya (sports festival). and also for the individual fests of its various departments that attract hundreds of students from many colleges of India.
IIT Kharagpur Mode Of Admission: GATE 2014.
IIT Kharagpur GATE Cut Off 2013:
Department SC ST OBC Non Creamy General Aerospace Engineering 373 221 405 470 Agricultural and Food Engineering 186 211 233 258 Architecture and Regional Planning 249 230 323 351 Civil Engineering 362 251 430 480 Chemical Engineering 310 207 350 382 Computer Science and Engineering 381 315 451 482 Cryogenic Engineering 231 - 362 417 Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering 425 334 561 585 Electrical Engineering 455 391 550 575 Geology and Geophysics 214 221 353 308 Industrial Engineering and Management 394 362 506 541 Information Technology 443 319 505 520 Mathematics 315 230 489 510 Mechanical Engineering 350 283 460 491 Mining Engineering 296 179 284 307 Metallurgical and Materials Engineering 173 172 236 260 Physics and Meteorology 259 216 450 467
IIT Kharagpur Branches In M Tech:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural and Food Engineering
- Architecture and Regional Planning
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Cryogenic Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Geology and Geophysics
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Physics and Meteorology
IIT Kharagpur Fee Structure For M Tech 2014:
IIT Kharagpur Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For M Tech 2014: INR 17,250/- Per Semester.
- Semester Fees: INR 18,300/-
IIT Kharagpur M Tech Placements 2013:
IIT Kharagpur Address: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Post Technology, Paschim Midnapur, Kharagpur, WB 721302, India.
- M.Tech Placements of 90%.Similar Threads:
- IIT Kharagpur btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel & campus
- Prakriti 2013:Agri and Food Innovation fest in IIT KHARAGPUR
- National Students' Space Challenge 2012 - IIT - Kharagpur - Tech Fest
- IIT Kharagpur 2011 Admission | Cut Offs,Rank, Placements, Fees, Procedures Discussion
- IIT Kharagpur gate cutoff 2011- Gate 2011 IIT Kharagpur CutOff
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Previous Years Q/A
- Colleges List