NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KURUKSHETRA
ABOUT NIT Kurukshetra: The National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (NIT Kurukshetra), formerly Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra, is a public engineering institution wholly funded by Government of India. In December 2008, it was accredited with the status of Institute of National Importance (INI). It is one of the thirty National Institutes of Technology established and administered by Government of India. It runs undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Engineering and Doctor of Philosophy programme in Engineering, Sciences and Humanities.
NIT Kurukshetra Mode Of Admission: GATE 2014.
NIT Kurukshetra GATE Cut Off 2013: NA
NIT Kurukshetra Branches In M Tech:
NIT Kurukshetra Fee Structure For M Tech 2014:
- Environmental Engineering - (EV)
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering - (SM)
- Structural Engineering - (SU)
- Transportation Engineering - (TE)
- Water Resources Engineering - (WR)
- Computer Engineering - (XE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering - (EG)
- VLSI Design - (VN)
- Control System Engineering - (CO)
- Power Electronics & Drives - (PD)
- Power System Engineering - (PS)
- Industrial & Production Engineering - (IP)
- Machine Design - (MD)
- Thermal Engineering - (TI)
- Instrumentation - (IX)
- Nanotechnology - (NT)
NIT Kurukshetra Hostel & Mess Fee Structure For M Tech 2014: NA.
- INR 40,250/- Per Semester
NIT Kurukshetra M Tech Placements 2013: NA.
NIT Kurukshetra Address: National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra - 136119, Haryana, India.