Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Intelligence Ambulance for City traffic police control PDF - Full report -ECE Project

Blog Entries

Ppt 32 Intelligence Ambulance for City traffic police control PDF - Full report -ECE Project

INTELLIGENT AMBULANCE FOR CITY TRAFFIC AND GSM TO SENT THE STATUS OF THE PATIENT TO THE HOSPITAL

ABSTRACT: The main aim of this project is develop an intelligent ambulance which will reach the hospitals without any problem in heavy traffics.

INTRODUCTION: This particular project is designed for the cities with heavy traffic. Eg: In Bangalore the roads are full jammed every time. Most of the time the traffic will at least for 100meters .In this distance the traffics police canít hear the siren form the ambulance .so he ignores this .Then the ambulance has to wait till the traffic is left. Some times to leave the traffic it takes at least 30 minutes .

So by this time anything can happen to the patient .So this project avoid these disadvantages. According to this project, if any ambulance comes near or when the ambulance at emergency comes to any traffic post the traffic signals automatically stop the signals and give green signal for this ambulance.

COMPONENTSUSED:

Power Supply - 12V/1A DC
    Micro controller Ė AT89C51
    Buzzer - 5Vdc
    Light Emitting Diode (LED)
    RF transmitter & receiver
    IR Transmitter and Receiver

SOFTWARES USED:

Keil uVision3
    Embedded c

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      1.27 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Pdf 32 Intelligence Ambulance for City traffic police control seminar report/pdf download

Introduction : This particular project is designed for the cities with heavy traffic .Eg: In Bangalore the roads are full jammed every time.

Most of the time the traffic will at least for 100meters .In this distance the traffics police canít hear the siren form the ambulance .so he ignores this .

Then the ambulance has to wait till the traffic is left. Some times to leave the traffic it takes at least 30 minutes .So by this time any thing can happen to the patient .So this project avoid these disadvantages.

According to this project if any ambulance comes near when the ambulance at emergency comes to any traffic post the traffic signals automatically stop the signals and give green signal for this ambulance.

Please find the following attachments" Intelligence Ambulance for City traffic police control seminar report/pdf download" here..........
    Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      141.8 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Intelligence Ambulance for City traffic police control PDF - Full report -ECE Pro

hey can u send me the pcb layout for this plsssss

Re: Intelligence Ambulance for City traffic police control PDF - Full report -ECE Pro

hey can i plss get the code of this ... plss reply karo faddo log.

can i get the pcb layout of this project.....hey fadoo enggs.come on fast rply me....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi,bardrik raval.i am persuing be help(ec ).i need full code ,ckt and ppt of intilligent ambulances ambulances which control traffic light
    Last edited by ravalbadrik; 23rd October 2012 at 09:40 PM.

please give me all details of this project ; pdf ,code,circuit diagram.

hey, please send me all the components list with detail.
    thank you

Re: Intelligence Ambulance for City traffic police control PDF - Full report -ECE Project

hey aad me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Intelligence Ambulance for City traffic police control PDF - Full report -ECE Project

can u please send source code and pcb layout???
    email id dhruv3193[MENTION=552702]HOTMAIL[/MENTION].com

please give me all details of this project ; pdf ,code,circuit diagram and pcb layout