Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT - BANGALOREAbout IIM Bangalore: The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (also known as IIMB) is a public business school located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad. It is consistently ranked as one of the best business schools in India and the Asia Pacific region. It offers a Doctoral and several Post Graduate programmes, as well as a bouquet of Executive training programmes. IIM Bangalore awards only Diplomas, and not degrees. In addition to its main academic programmes, IIMB is also engaged in facilitating research, offering consultant services, conducting seminars and academic conferences and publishing journals.
IIM BangaloreMode Of Admission: CAT 2013.
IIM Bangalore CAT Cut Off:
Category Agri/Related GEN 90 OBC 80 SC 70 ST 70 DA 60
IIM Bangalore Fee Structure for MBA: INR 15,00,000/- Total Course Fee.
IIM Bangalore MBA Placement 2012:
IIM Bangalore Address: IIM Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bilekahalli, Bangalore, KA 560076
- Swiss Investment Bank, UBS, recruited exclusively from IIMB during Final Placements 2012 offering Equities Derivative Trading profile based out of Hong Kong
- Private Equity giant Blackstone continued to recruit exclusively from IIMB among all Asian B-Schools for their London Desk.
- Arthur D’Little recruited exclusively from IIMB for its Dubai location. Some of the other management consulting firms that recruited exclusively from IIMB include Siemens Management Consulting, Z S Associates, PRTM Consulting
- Hyundai Motors, fifth largest automobile manufacturer worldwide, recruited exclusively from IIMB among all Indian B-Schools for position based out of Seoul – their headoffice. Infact, as part of it recruitment strategy, Hyundai recruited from one campus each among BRIC countries. The role on offer was their prestigious ‘Bluewave Leadership Programme’ – their global leadership programme
- A Trilogy group company made exclusive offers at IIMB offering ‘Ideation Lead’ profile based out of Dubai. This position was created specially for IIMB students based on the students performance during the selection process.
- Siemens group offered their global leadership programme role exclusively at IIMB with stints in India and Germany. Robert Bosch and Punj LLoyd too offered their leadership programmes with stints in India and abroad. (Update 20th April 2012 : Disputed by another institute and under investigation)
- Duferco Group offered metals trading profile based out of Lugano – Switzerland – ONLY such offer made across all IIMs (Such offers were made only at 2 institutions in India).
- California based credit management firm Encore Capital, which is known for recruiting from only top US B-Schools, recruited IIMB students for their India office, again exclusive offers.
- Irish firm, Ingersoll Rand offered their unique ‘Entrepreneur Creation Programme’ for the second consecutive year. The firm also offered an additional profile ‘Accelerated Development Programme’ at IIMB
- Bangalore Institute of Technology Bangalore btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- IIIT Bangalore btech admission 2014, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilitie
- BANGALORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY 2012 admission, cutoffs, Placement, Ranking, Hostel
- Bangalore Institute of Technology Bangalore btech admission 2013, cutoff, fee, placements, hostel,campus facilities
- Eximus 2012 - IIM Bangalore - Bangalore - Management Fest