Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: How to Develop or Improve Computer knowledge necessary for cs engineer??

Popular topic for study

Pruning

Pruning methods are an essential component to thinning and skeletonizing algorithms since these procedures tend to leave parasitic components that need to be “cleaned up” by post-processing. We start with a pruning problem and then develop a morphological solution. Read this topic
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

Ask How to Develop or Improve Computer knowledge necessary for cs engineer??

hey guys i am computer engineering student but i feel that i have very little knowledge of my field.. can anyone tell me which topics i must know as a computer engineer..what should i do to improve my knowledge??? what skills should i develop??also tell me the sectors i should explore most likable to be asked in interviews.. please suggest me some sites or books or forums that can help me.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Mechanical Engineering

City : Achalpur

Re: How to Develop or Improve Computer knowledge necessary for cs engineer??

good command of programming I prefer Java and data structure and dynamic programming and all the GATE portion