Automatic Street Light Control Abstract: Automatic Street Light Control System is a simple yet powerful concept, which uses transistor as a switch. By using this system manual works are 100% removed. It automatically switches ON lights when the sunlight goes below the visible region of our eyes. This is done by a sensor called Light Dependant Resistor (LDR) which senses the light actually like our eyes. It automatically switches OFF lights whenever the sunlight comes, visible to our eyes.
By using this system energy consumption is also reduced because nowadays the manually operated street lights are not switched off even the sunlight comes and also switched on earlier before sunset. In this project, no need of manual operation like ON time and OFF time setting.
This project clearly demonstrates the working of transistor in saturation region and cut-off region. The working of relay is also known.Similar Threads:
- Intelligence Ambulance for City traffic police control PDF - Full report -ECE Project
- Street light that glow for 1/2km only on detecting vehicle movement
- Automatic Railway Gate Control System project
- Paper Presentation: MICROCONTROLLER BASED AUTOMATIC RAILWAY GATE CONTROL
- Automatic Railway Gate Control System
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List