Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: What to do if parents didn't accept your love relationship

Popular topic for study

Estimating Hardware Resource Requirements

"The system designer must allocate the tasks for various subsystems to processors. Each concurrent subsystem should be allocated to an independent process or processor." Read this topic
    Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

What to do if parents didn't accept your love relationship

Please friends ....give solutions and your suggestions......... What one should do if parents don't accept our love relationship.......the girl and the guy can't live without each other and can't think of anyone else as their life partner.... then what should they do.......Parents disagree with them because of the social issues.........and their social status....

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

Re: What to do if parents didn't accept your love relationship

Not even a single guy in the forum have a single solution

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Some other branch

I would say the best way out would be talking and making your parents understand your love for your mate. Get support of likeminded and freethinking family members and sit down ,discuss , get your point across.
    Its our life and we ought to have the right to choose the one we fall in love with just as with any major of life's decisions.

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer mishchandan's Avatar

Branch: : THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON ME!

City : Delhi

Dude... You can't live without parents.. you can live without the girl. If this seems impossible just give your self some time like one year or may be two.. !!
    I am telling you with my experience. Just hang on. Either you will find another girl or you parents will agree to you.

Just don't do anything stupid like running away or emotional blackmail. because once love vanishes out of the door of your life you will hit reality like crazy and then it would be too late.

I am not promoting the site but check this Article from http://pyarkar.com
    http://goo.gl/3ZeB4D