16th January 2014, 12:42 PM
Programmer Analyst Trainee
- 2013 batch of B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / MS five years integrated degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engg / Mechanical / Automobile only.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum aggregate of 60% in X, XII & 65% in UG and PG (if applicable) considering all subjects
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process; authenticated by online/hard copy mark sheet
- Candidates with standing arrears and those who are yet to give their Viva are ineligible
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Annual Total Compensation: INR 301,500
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their AMCAT Score. AMCAT ID is required for registration.
- Technical and HR Interview at Cognizant offices at different locations across India
- Tentative Interview Dates: October 26th 2013 to Jan 30th, 2014
- Interview Locations : Pune, Delhi-NCR, Kochi, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Bangalore
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.
To know more please visit: https://www.myamcat.com/jobs/bangalore/it/graduates
Tags for this Thread