JEE Main 2014 Online Registration has NOT started yet and will be done from 15 November 2013. Candidates have to first register online and then send the completely filled forms to admissions office before 6 Jan 2014 in order to complete the application process. The following information is based on last year’s admission brochure and is for having an overall idea of online registration process. As soon as the new updates are out the post will be updated.
The JEE Main 2014 Online Registration will be done on the official JEE Main 2014 exam website and all the candidates should first go through the instructions given for online registration so as to avoid any error during form submission.
JEE Main 2014 Online Registration – How to Register Online??
- Candidates have to logon to official exam website to register for entrance exam.
- To begin with Online Registration of JEE Main 2014, Navigate to "Register Here" link and submit your personal details such as Name, Date of Birth and Contact Details.
- Following that candidates have to submit other details in the online form that appears next and complete the process of JEE Main 2014 Online Registrationwith remission of Fee of Online Registration.
- Upload scanned images of signatures, photos and thumb impressions in the appropriate space.
- The fee for GE and OBC (NCL) candidates will be different and can be seen in the following table:
- the amount of fee will be different for candidates taking exam for admission in B. Tech. / B.E. (Paper 1) and B.Arch. / B. Planning (Paper 2) or each one of them separately.
- The fee details for candidates opting for exam center in India are mentioned in the following table:
Paper Offline Exam Online Exam OBC/General PwD/ST/SC OBC/General PwD/ST/SC Either JEE Main Paper 1 or JEE Main Paper - 2 500 (Girls)1000 (Boys) 500 (Girls)500 (Boys) 300 (Girls)600 (Boys) 300 (Girls)300 (Boys) Both JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2 900 (Girls)1800 (Boys) 900 (Girls)900 (Boys) 700 (Girls)1400 (Boys) 700 (Girls)700 (Boys)
JEE Main 2014 Online Registration Fee for Foreign Exam Centers:
Either Paper 1 or Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013 1250 (Girls)2500 (Boys) 1250 (Girls)1250 (Boys) 1250 (Girls)2500 (Boys) 1250 (Girls)1250 (Boys) Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Main 2013 1900 (Girls)3800 (Boys) 1900 (Girls)1900 (Boys) 1900 (Girls)3800 (Boys) 1900 (Girls)1900 (Boys)
- Pay the form fee through any of the modes, credit/debit card or e-challan.
- After the candidates have completed the JEE Main 2014 Online Registration, they have to generate a print out of acknowledgement slip and preserve it.
JEE Main 2014 Online Registration – Important Instructions:
- All the candidates are advised to submit their complete and correct contact details during JEE Main 2014 Online Registrationso as to avoid missing any correspondence as it will be used for all future references.
- Candidates should fill their date of birth, name etc. as per their Class X certificate.
- Candidates NOT satisfying any eligibility criteria should NOT register online as they will not be considered for admissions.
- During registration the correspondence address and contact number should be correct.
- All the applicants should specify their CORRECT category for reservation during Online Registration for JEE Main 2014. Any kind of discrepancy at later stage will AFFECT the admission.
- Candidates should carefully verify the information filled by them in form before final submission as any error would be saved permanently and some changesCANNOT be undone at any later stage of JEE Main 2014.
- The specifying of an Exam Center is mandatory during JEE Main Online Registration or the candidate will be allocated a center by system itself.
- The choice for paper as well as qualifying exam subjects should be filled carefully.
As soon as the Online Registration of JEE Main 2014 starts, the candidates will be notified.
- After the successful completion of JEE Main 2014 Online Registration every candidate will be allotted a unique, system generated APPLICATION NUMBERwhich must carefully preserved. It will be used as reference for all the further correspondences.