Basics of Electrical Products Ebook PDF Download - Siemens Step Course
Welcome to another course in the STEP series, Siemens Technical Education Program, designed to prepare our distributors to sell Siemens Energy & Automation products more effectively. This course covers Basics of Electrical Products.
Upon completion of Basics of Electrical Products, you should be able to:
• Explain how power is distributed from a power distribution plant to various residential, commercial, and industrial facilities
• Explain how Siemens products are used in basic residential, commercial, and industrial applications
• Explain the similarities and differences between load centers, panelboards, switchboards, switchgear, and secondary unit substations
• Identify various Siemens products used in discrete parts manufacturing, assembly, batch processing, and continuous processing
• Identify various Siemens products by trade name
Please find the above ebook attached for free download...