Now we are Happy Family of 2 Million users, of course mostly Engineers. Get connected to world which belongs to you. We are Proud Faadooengineers and we would always be. Aren't you ?
Get one of us now and explore your own world. Register for FREE.
23rd September 2011, 04:53 PM
Basics of Control Components Ebook PDF Download - Siemens Step Course
Welcome to another course in the STEP series, Siemens Technical Education Program, designed to prepare our distributors to sell Siemens Energy & Automation products more effectively. This course covers Basics of Control Components and related products.
Upon completion of Basics of Control Components you will be able to:
• State the purpose and general principles of control components and circuits
• State the difference between manual and automatic control operation
• Identify various symbols which represent control components
• Read a basic line diagram
• Describe the construction and operating principles of manual starters
• Describe the construction and operating principles of magnetic contactors and magnetic motor starters
• Identify various manual starters and magnetic motor starters, and describe their operation in a control circuit
• Explain the need for motor overload protection
• State the need for reduced-voltage motor starting
• Describe typical motor starting methods
• Describe the construction and operating principles of lighting and heating contactors
• Describe the operating principles of control relays
The Following User LIKES this post from shivii:
saimahesh (29th September 2012)
Tags for this Thread