Hi All

I have created this thread to share a genuine & an honest feedback about IT Pathshala Noida.

My Name: Sumeet Mandal
Course: First Break Program
Technology: Android
Start Date: 17th Feb. 2014

Review of IT Pathshala Trainers & Training Material (4.5/5 for trainers)

The trainers are very qualified and experienced and have a very good style of teaching. I am specially impressed by the fact that every theory session is followed by a good practical session that not only enables us to learn a concept in a better way but also gives us a hands-on understanding of the subject matter.

Moreover, there are Industry consultants & mentors from Tier 1 IT companies like TCS, Wipro, Birlasoft etc. who regularly visit here to interact with us and share their inputs.

Review of IT Pathshala Infrastructure & Training Facilities (5/5 for facilities)

I have been to at least 6-7 institutes before I joined IT Pathshala. Let me tell you something, the facilities & the infra that these guys have, none of the other institutes have. In fact, IT Pathshala is housed inside the premises of MYZEAL IT Solutions, which is a US based IT company. So all the facilities that are provided to the employees are provided to the trainees as well.

To conclude, all i would say is, there are many companies & institutes out there who boast of EXPOSURE, JOBS etc etc. If you actually want to learn something and get a good start in the IT industry then this is the place where you should be. At least make sure to visit them once, i am sure you would not be going back unsatisfied!

Thank you.
Sumeet Mandal