Basics of PLCs Ebook PDF Download - Siemens Step Course
Welcome to another course in the STEP series, Siemens Technical Education Program, designed to prepare our distributors to sell Siemens Energy & Automation products more effectively. This course covers Basics of PLCs and related products.
Upon completion of Basics of PLCs you should be able to:
• Identify the major components of a PLC and describe their functions.
• Convert numbers from decimal to binary, BCD, and hexadecimal.
• Identify typical discrete and analog inputs and outputs.
• Identify key differences of the various S7-200 models.
• Identify the types of expansion modules available for S7‑200 PLCs.
• Describe the types or programming available for S7-200 PLCs.
• Describe the operation of commonly used program functions such as timers and counters.
• Identify the proper manual to refer to for programming or installation of an S7-200 PLC.
Please find the file attached with the document...