Basics of Electrical Busway Ebook PDF Download - Siemens Step Course
Welcome to another course in the STEP 2000 series, Siemens Technical Education Program, designed to prepare our
distributors to sell Siemens Energy & Automation products more effectively. This course covers Busway and related products.
Upon completion of Busway you should be able to:
• Identify the major components of several Siemens busway systems and describe their functions
• Identify the role of busway in a distribution system
• Explain the need for circuit protection
• Identify feeder and plug-in busway and explain the use of each
• Identify various organizations involved with busway design standards
• Describe selected sections of the National Electrical Code® (NEC®) as it applies to busway
• Measure and layout a basic busway system
• Identify various ratings of Siemens busway
• Describe how a cost savings is realized when busway is selected over cable and conduit.
Please find the file attached with the notes.