Basics of Safety Switches Ebook PDF Download - Siemens Step Course
Welcome to another course in the STEP (Siemens Technical Education Program) series, designed to prepare our distributors
to sell Siemens Energy & Automation products more effectively. This course covers Safety Switches and related products.
Upon completion of Basics of Safety Switches you should be able to:
• Explain the need for circuit protection
• Identify fuse types and classes
• Explain the basic construction and operation of a Siemens safety switch
• Explain the operation and benefits of Siemens VBII Safety Switches and visible blade designs
• Identify various types of Siemens safety switches
• Explain the difference between fusible and non-fusible safety switches
• Identify circuit protection ratings for various types of Siemens safety switches
• Identify safety switch accessories.
Please find the attached file along with the notes.