Welcome to another course in the STEP series, Siemens Technical Education Program, designed to prepare our distributors to sell Siemens Energy & Automation products more effectively. This course covers Basics of Switchboards and related products.
Upon completion of Basics of Switchboards you should be able to:
• Explain the role of switchboards in a distribution system
• Define a switchboard according to the National Electrical Code®
• Identify the main parts of a switchboard
• Identify various ways power can be brought into a switchboard service section
• Explain the difference between hot and cold sequence in relation to current transformers
• Identify the types of main and distribution devices available for Siemens switchboards
• Identify the various models of Siemens switchboards.
Please find the attached file along with the notes...