Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Design Patterns Ebooks, notes and presentations covering full semester syllabus

Zip 32 Design Patterns Ebooks, notes and presentations covering full semester syllabus

The topics covered in the attached e-books are:

UNIT –I - Introduction : What Is a Design Pattern?, Design Patterns in Smalltalk MVC, Describing Design Patterns, The Catalog of Design Patterns, Organizing the Catalog, How Design Patterns Solve Design Problems, How to Select a Design Pattern, How to Use a Design Pattern.

UNIT-II - A Case Study : Designing a Document Editor : Design Problems, Document Structure, Formatting, Embellishing the User Interface, Supporting Multiple Look-and-Feel Standards, Supporting Multiple Window Systems, User Operations Spelling Checking and Hyphenation, Summary .

UNIT-III - Creational Patterns : Abstract Factory, Builder, Factory Method, Prototype, Singleton, Discussion of Creational Patterns.

UNIT-IV - Structural Pattern Part-I : Adapter, Bridge, Composite.

UNIT-V - Structural Pattern Part-II : Decorator, açade, Flyweight, Proxy.

UNIT-VI - Behavioral Patterns Part-I : Chain of Responsibility, Command, Interpreter, Iterator.

UNIT-VII - Behavioral Patterns Part-II : Mediator, Memento, Observer, State, Strategy, Template Method ,Visitor, Discussion of Behavioral Patterns.

UNIT-VIII - What to Expect from Design Patterns, A Brief History, The Pattern Community An Invitation, A Parting Thought.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      3.90 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Design Patterns Ebooks, notes and presentations covering full semester syllabus

thank you for this material...