Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Design Patterns Ebooks, notes and presentations covering full semester syllabus

Popular topic for study

Postfix Translation Schemes

Postfix Translation Schemes in Compiler design full lecture notes cover all the design and implementation of compiler. Click here for free reading Read this topic
    FaaDoO-Administrator FaaDoO-Engineer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Branch: : Computer Science Engineering

City : Noida

Zip 32 Design Patterns Ebooks, notes and presentations covering full semester syllabus

The topics covered in the attached e-books are:

UNIT –I - Introduction : What Is a Design Pattern?, Design Patterns in Smalltalk MVC, Describing Design Patterns, The Catalog of Design Patterns, Organizing the Catalog, How Design Patterns Solve Design Problems, How to Select a Design Pattern, How to Use a Design Pattern.

UNIT-II - A Case Study : Designing a Document Editor : Design Problems, Document Structure, Formatting, Embellishing the User Interface, Supporting Multiple Look-and-Feel Standards, Supporting Multiple Window Systems, User Operations Spelling Checking and Hyphenation, Summary .

UNIT-III - Creational Patterns : Abstract Factory, Builder, Factory Method, Prototype, Singleton, Discussion of Creational Patterns.

UNIT-IV - Structural Pattern Part-I : Adapter, Bridge, Composite.

UNIT-V - Structural Pattern Part-II : Decorator, açade, Flyweight, Proxy.

UNIT-VI - Behavioral Patterns Part-I : Chain of Responsibility, Command, Interpreter, Iterator.

UNIT-VII - Behavioral Patterns Part-II : Mediator, Memento, Observer, State, Strategy, Template Method ,Visitor, Discussion of Behavioral Patterns.

UNIT-VIII - What to Expect from Design Patterns, A Brief History, The Pattern Community An Invitation, A Parting Thought.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      3.90 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Fuchcha FaaDoO Engineer

Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering

Re: Design Patterns Ebooks, notes and presentations covering full semester syllabus

thank you for this material...