Practical Training on LAN in Railways Information System

Learning Objectives
Short term
The main short-term advantage after completing the training was an idea of the industrial environment, the strict and disciplined schedule of the company. This helped me a lot to build inside me the zeal to learn more, to be highly precise and accurate in my working. It helped in understanding the relationship that should be maintained between an officer and a worker, officer and a trainee and also between worker and trainee. The good and learning environment helped a lot to understand the difficulties or problems faced during the project completion. The short term learning objective were to just to see how things works and how communication is possible
Long term
The introduction to an official as well as industrial environment would help a lot in future to work in a company concerning to the field of communication, to cope up with the increasing competition in the market also it would help in building up a good relationship between myself and the colleagues. This industrial training has helped me a lot to stand in the corporate world.
Please see the file attached with this..