Gender: : Female
City : Aurangabad
Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Composites Materials For Aerospace Applications"
Fibre-reinforced polymer composite materials are fast gaining ground as preferred materials for construction of aircrafts and spacecrafts. In particular, their use as primary structural materials in recent years in several technology-demonstrator front-line aerospace projects world-wide has provided confidence leading to their acceptance as prime materials for aerospace vehicles. This paper gives a review of some of these developments with a discussion of the problems with the present generation composites and prospects for further developments.
Although several applications in the aerospace vector are mentioned, the emphasis of the review is on applications of composites as structural materials where they have seen a significant growth in usage. A brief review of composites usage in aerospace sector is first given. The nature of composite materials behaviour and special problems in designing and working with them are then highlighted. The issues discussed relate to the impact damage and damage tolerance in general, environmental degradation and long-term durability
Please see the attached file along with this.
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Software Defined Radio" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On ""orthogonal frequency division multiplexing" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "The applications of Digital Signal Processing" PDF
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Free Space Optics" PDF Download
- Paper Presentation & Seminar On" AUTOMATIC VEHICLE LOCATOR" PDF Download