Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Paper Presentation & Seminar On DIGITAL BIKE OPERATING SYSTEM SANS KEY

Pdf 32 Paper Presentation & Seminar On DIGITAL BIKE OPERATING SYSTEM SANS KEY

Paper Presentation & Seminar On DIGITAL BIKE OPERATING SYSTEM SANS KEY

Now a days consumer products like washing machine, microwave oven, and cellphone to industries digital technology plays a major role. But we have not yet used this technology in bikes. What my idea of making u se of this tech. in bikes is a complete
    digital bike operating system sans key. According to my invention key is not required to operate a bike(The operation includes starting & locking the bike, fuel tank cap opening) & also the petrol knob need no t to be turned on for petrol flow. All are done
    automatically by pressing a single button.

To start the bike a four -digit password has to be entered. A keypad is provided for this purpose. After the acceptance of the password, we can operate the bike . Some safety features are also introduced .If others
    try to operate the bike with out the permission from the bike owner they will fail in their attempt and immediately an alarm which is fixed in the bike starts louding and at the same time a receiver will indicate it to us.

Please see the attached file along with this

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      115.7 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Paper Presentation & Seminar On DIGITAL BIKE OPERATING SYSTEM SANS KEY

whr is the ppt fr dis..? pls send mee the ppt of this report-DIGITAL BIKE OPERATING SYSTEM SANS KEY..

Hi, its Ayushman Rana from dhanbad(jharkhand) studying BE(ECE) third year from annamalai university.

plz send me the ppt of this report : EMBEDDED SYSTEM DIGITAL BIKE OPERATING SYSTEM SANS KEY