Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Intelligent Wireless Video Camera" PDF Download

Pdf 32 Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Intelligent Wireless Video Camera" PDF Download

Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Intelligent Wireless Video Camera"

The intelligent wireless video camera described in this paper is designed using wireless video monitoring system, for
    detecting the presence of a person who is inside the restricted zone. This type of automatic wireless video monitors is quite
    suitable for the isolated restricted zones, where the tight security is required.

The principle of remote sensing is utilized in this, to detect the presence of any person who is very near to reference point
    with in the zone. A video camera collects the images from the reference points and then converts into electronic signals. The collected images are converted from visible light into invisible electronic signals inside a solid-state imager.
    These signals are transmitted to the monitor,

Please see the attached file along with this.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      344.8 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Intelligent Wireless Video Camera" PDF Download

ppt of intelligentwirelessvideocamera

Re: Paper Presentation & Seminar On "Intelligent Wireless Video Camera" PDF Download

hai i need a ppt on semantic web... pls
    qaplswko

sir i want ppts on intelligent wirelwss video camera

sir i want seminar report on intelligent wireless video camera