Here is the ebook for calculus:
The right way to begin a calculus book is with calculus. This chapter will jump directly into the two problems that the subject was invented to solve. You will see what the questions are, and you will see an important part of the answer. There are
plenty of good things left for the other chapters, so why not get started? The book begins with an example that is familiar to everybody who drives a car. It is calculus in action-the driver sees it happening. The example is the relation
between the speedometer and the odometer. One measures the speed (or velocity); the other measures the distance traveled. We will write v for the velocity, and f for how far the car has gone. The two instruments sit together on the dashboard:
Notice that the units of measurement are different for v and f.The distance f is measured in kilometers or miles (it is easier to say miles). The velocity v is measured in km/hr or miles per hour. A unit of time enters the velocity but not the distance.
Every formula to compute v from f will have f divided by time.
Please see the attached file along with the notes
- Power system analysis Ebook FREE Ebook covering full semester syllabus
- DSP Ebook PDF - DSP Lecture Notes - Digital Signal Processing Ebook - Full Syllabus
- Maths/Mathematics 2 - Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester
- Advanced Microprocessor FREE Ebook covering full semester syllabus
- MATHS/ MATHEMATICS - 1 Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List