Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: NETWORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Ebook, presentation and class notes covering full semester syllabus

Pdf 32 NETWORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Ebook, presentation and class notes covering full semester syllabus

The topics covered in the attached e-books are:

UNIT - I - Data communications and Network Management Overview :
    Analogy of Telephone Network Management, Communications protocols and Standards, Case Histories of Networking and Management, Challenges of Information Technology Managers, Network Management: Goals, Organization, and Functions, Network and System Management, Network Management System Platform, Current Status and future of Network Management.

UNIT - II - SNMPV1 Network Management : Organization and Information and Information Models.
    Managed network : Case Histories and Examples, The History of SNMP Management, The SNMP Model, The Organization Model, System Overview, The Information Model.

UNIT - III - SNMPv1 Network Management : Communication and Functional Models. The SNMP Communication Model, Functional model.

UNIT - IV - SNMP Management: SNMPv2 : Major Changes in SNMPv2, SNMPv2 System Architecture, SNMPv2 Structure of Management Information, The SNMPv2 Management Information Base, SNMPv2 Protocol, Compatibility With SNMPv1.

UNIT - V - SNMP Management : RMON : What is Remote Monitoring? , RMON SMI and MIB, RMON1, RMON2, ATM Remote Monitoring, A Case Study of Internet Traffic Using RMON

UNIT - VI - Telecommunications Management Network :
    Why TMN? , Operations Systems, TMN Conceptual Model, TMN Standards, TMN Architecture, TMN Management Service Architecture, An Integrated View of TMN, mplementation Issues.

UNIT - VII - Network Management Tools and Systems: Network Management Tools, Network Statistics Measurement Systems, History of Enterprise Management, Network Management systems, Commercial Network management Systems, System Management, Enterprise Management Solutions.

UNIT - VIII - Web-Based Management: NMS with Web Interface and Web-Based Management, Web Interface to SNMP Management, Embedded Web-Based Management, Desktop management Interface, Web-Based Enterprise Management, WBEM: Windows Management Instrumentation, Java management Extensions, Management of a Storage Area Network: , Future Directions.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      919.7 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: NETWORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Ebook, presentation and class notes covering full semes

vry helpful e-book!!!

Re: NETWORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Ebook, presentation and class notes covering full semes

thanx friend

Re: NETWORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Ebook, presentation and class notes covering full semester syllabus

Thanks Dude

Re: NETWORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Ebook, presentation and class notes covering full semester syllabus

Thank you very much! This was tremendously heplful

thanku.... i need complet notes....plzzzzzz
    I am a patient listener. i always like to see my close ones happy. i can make them happy and listen to their problems and understand their feelings. totally i like an affectionate,caring and loving environment. i wont tolerate partiality.i like to b bindass. U ll get 2 know once u bcome my frnd