Computer Science Data Structures Ebook - Notes-
Preview of the attached file:
In computer science, a data structure is a particular way of storing and organizing data in a computer so that it can be used efficiently.
Different kinds of data structures are suited to different kinds of applications, and some are highly specialized to specific tasks. For example, B-trees are particularly well-suited for implementation of databases, while compiler implementations usually use hash tables to look up identifiers.
Data structures are used in almost every program or software system. Data structures provide a means to manage huge amounts of data efficiently, such as large databases and internet indexing services. Usually, efficient data structures are a key to designing efficient algorithms. Some formal design methods and programming languages emphasize data structures, rather than algorithms, as the key organizing factor in software design.
Please see the attached file along with thisSimilar Threads:
- ADVANCED DATA STRUCTURES Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus
- Distributed Systems Ebook & Lecture Notes - PDF Download
- Computer Science Data Structures Interview Questions PDF Download
- Computer Science ADBMS EBOOK - ADBMS Notes- PDF Download
- Computer Science ADBMS Ebook Covering Full Syllabus - ADBMS Notes PDF Download