C And C++ Viva Questions And Answers
C++ (pronounced "cee plus plus") is a statically typed, free-form, multi-paradigm, compiled, general-purpose programming language. It is regarded as an intermediate-level language, as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features.It was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup starting in 1979 at Bell Labs as an enhancement to the C language. Originally named C with Classes, the language was later renamed C++ in 1983.
C++ is one of the most popular programming languages with application domains including systems software (such as Microsoft Windows), application software, device drivers, embedded software, high-performance server and client applications, and entertainment software such as video games. Several groups provide both free and proprietary C++ compiler software, including the GNU Project, Microsoft, Intel and Embarcadero Technologies. C++ has greatly influenced many other popular programming languages, most notably C# and Java.
Here is the attached ebooks which will give you the idea of the viva questions
- C And C++ Interview Questions And Answers PDF Download
- Core Java Technical Interview Questions And Answers PDF Download
- Ten Tough Questions For An Interview-Interview Questions & Answers Pdf Download
- C Aptitude Questions And Answers PDF Download
- Computer Science Technical Questions And Answers PDF Download
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Colleges List