Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Ebooks on computer architecture

Ebooks on computer architecture

please upload a book on computer architecture. i m a 3rd semester student n i havent found a decent book on basic computer architecture. there r a lot of books on advanced comp archi but v dun have it till 7th sem. n morris mano has really long sentences. it takes hours to figure out what they r trying to say, if any1 could plz upload a book that starts from the basics and doesnt require a phd in english i would b really grateful..

Re: Ebooks on computer architecture

Quote Originally Posted by supreet4650 View Post
    please upload a book on computer architecture. i m a 3rd semester student n i havent found a decent book on basic computer architecture. there r a lot of books on advanced comp archi but v dun have it till 7th sem. n morris mano has really long sentences. it takes hours to figure out what they r trying to say, if any1 could plz upload a book that starts from the basics and doesnt require a phd in english i would b really grateful..
    [MENTION=31142]supreet4650[/MENTION]- Thread moved to the request section...Please post in the relevent section to get quick replies...