Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Faadoo Engineers is best

Faadoo Engineers is best

This website is unique in itself. The best thing about www.fadooengineers.com is that it has the achievement/reward feature.
    Which motivates any new user to earn points, where user uploads matter to earn points, which ultimately fulfills the goal of sharing of matter among users of the site.

I really give thanks to this trick of the administrator and developer of this website.

Next thing here is that this website do not allow any copyrighted material to share. That means it is not going to do any illegal task.

Even it does not allows hacking/cracking related harmful articles which can create destruction over web space.

Administrator & Director of this website is a young guy, who is really very much hard working and active who continuously admires each and every activity on this website and helps us as much as possible.

Thanks a lot Fadooengineers.com providing us wonderful web portal.

Wish you all the success and all the best for future............................

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

I got a lot of things here which I needed......thanks....

Last edited by vrishtisingh; 11th October 2011 at 04:01 AM.
    Vrishti Singh

Re: Faadoo Engineers is best

Many Thanks [MENTION=30252]vrishtisingh[/MENTION]

We love it that you love our website...

Thanks a lot vrishti..

Quote Originally Posted by vrishtisingh View Post
    This website is unique in itself. The best thing about www.fadooengineers.com is that it has the achievement/reward feature.
    Which motivates any new user to earn points, where user uploads matter to earn points, which ultimately fulfills the goal of sharing of matter among users of the site.

I really give thanks to this trick of the administrator and developer of this website.

Next thing here is that this website do not allow any copyrighted material to share. That means it is not going to do any illegal task.

Even it does not allows hacking/cracking related harmful articles which can create destruction over web space.

Administrator & Director of this website is a young guy, who is really very much hard working and active who continuously admires each and every activity on this website and helps us as much as possible.

Thanks a lot Fadooengineers.com providing us wonderful web portal.

Wish you all the success and all the best for future............................

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

I got a lot of things here which I needed......thanks....

this website is really wonderful..i loved this site very much...