Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : Delhi
Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2015
The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa State (DTE Goa) has officially released the application for conducting Goa Common Entrance Test 2015 (GCET 2015). The Exam will be held on May 5 and May 6, 2015.
GCET 2015 is being conducted for taking up admission into professional degree courses like medicine, dentistry, homeopathy, architecture, pharmacy and engineering in Government, Government-aided and un-aided colleges commencing in the session 2015-16.
- Candidates should be an Indian.
- Candidates should have minimum 50%( 40% for SC and ST) to appear for the GCET 2014 entrance exam.
- Candidates should have be 17 years old to attend the GCET 2014 exam.
GCET-2015 shall be conducted in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry , Maths and Biology, based on Std. XIIth syllabus prescribed in these subjects by Goa Board, for March- 2015 exam.
Each paper shall consist of 75 (Seventy Five) questions, of one mark each, to be answered in
two hours, with no negative marking.
GCET 2015 Time Table:
For Admissions to B.Arch. course shall be on the basis of scores obtained at NATA(National
Aptitude Test in Architecture), conducted by Council of Architecture, and qualifying exam
(Std. XIIth /HSSC.)
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply for the said exam from the official website: http://www.dtegoa.gov.in/
- Opening date of application form: 3rd week of March, 2015(Tentative)
- Exam will be conducted on May 5 and May 6, 2015