Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: NETWORK SECURITY Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

Zip 32 NETWORK SECURITY Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

The topics covered in the attached e-books are:

1. Security Concepts and Terminology
    2. TCP/IP and OSI Network Security
    3. Access Control Issues (Packet Filters, Firewalls)
    4. Communication Security (OSI Layer Security Protocols)
    5. Security Tools
    6. Cryptography
    7. System Security - Intruders and Viruses
    8. E-mail and Web Security

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bsuh857l1xxcmf5/Network-security.zip
    File Size:
    10.5 MB
    Password:
    faadooengineers.com

Re: NETWORK SECURITY Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syl

de file s protected. am nt able 2 download it...

Re: NETWORK SECURITY Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

please tell me how to download this book

Re: NETWORK SECURITY Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

please tell me how to download this book ...

what is the password?

"fadooengineers.com" this password is not working.plz help to download.DBMS book is also nt downloading

its true the password doesn't work for the file

how to download..

I hav found it valuable, really helpful.
    Thnx a lot

thanx but how to download it

Quote Originally Posted by ptiwary View Post
    "fadooengineers.com" this password is not working.plz help to download.DBMS book is also nt downloading
    I am late but check your spelling. its faadoo. not fadoo. The file is working perfectly.

Thanx for giving this valuable ebooks..........to me