Gender: : Female
City : Ankleshwar
Voice Over Internet Protocol Paper Presentation & Seminar
Preview of the attached file
VoIP (voice over IP - that is, voice delivered using the Internet Protocol) is a term used in IP telephony for a set of facilities for managing the delivery of voice information using the Internet Protocol (IP). In general, this means sending voice information in digital form in discrete packets rather than in the traditional circuit-committed protocols of the public switched telephone network (PSTN). A major advantage of VoIP and Internet telephony is that it avoids the tolls charged by ordinary telephone service
VoIP is therefore telephony using a packet based network instead of the PSTN (circuit switched).
During the early 90's the Internet was beginning its commercial spread. The Internet Protocol (IP), part of the TCP/IP suite (developed by the U.S. Department of Defense to link dissimilar computers across many kinds of data networks) seemed to have the necessary qualities to become the successor of the PSTN.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) The Dynamics of Technology and Regulation
- Need a project on voice over internet protocol
- Internet Data Center PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Internet Address Crisis- Solution PDF PPT Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Aodv Routing Protocol Security PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
voip is a great technology which is boosting our telecommunication sector very much... your project is really good on voip...