Tool Command Language Seminar Report
Preview of the attached file
TCL/TKs (Tool Command Language/Tool Kit) strength is that it is a small, interpreted, language that can be embedded, access graphics and system features, and is extensible. It also is multiplatform and has very wide support. It can be downloaded on the NET, and it runs TCL scripts for backend processing. TCL is a language, called the Tool Command Language. TK is a set of extensions or "widgets"(the actual official designation) that happened to be written by TCL’s author to add graphic capability to his TCL interpreter they include things like list boxes, entry boxes, radio buttons, check boxes, etc....
In fact, prior to TCL/TK 8.0, TCL was at version 7.3, and TK was at version 4, as I recall. In a way, TCL’s relationship to TK is kind of like VBs relationship to activex(which ALSO has controls as mentioned above, and are sold as one package). In fact, a VB user can program for a long time without realizing that he or she is using activex components all over the place.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- OMNIFONT recognition in Indian language OCR seminar report/pdf/ppt download
- Machine Tool Seminar Report/ pdf/ ppt download
- GUI based tool to copy and share files seminar report/pdf /ppt download
- Speech Application Language Tags PPT PDF Seminar Report & Paper Presentation
- Go Programming Language From Google PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report