Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: uc Browser 7.9-Never worry about bookmarks missing again

uc Browser 7.9-Never worry about bookmarks missing again

UC Browser 7.9 has released for several days.How do u think about it? As a senior User, I would like to share some feelings about this version.In my opinion,this time,Ucweb concentrate on developing user experience in the details,Small and excellent.
    (If u havenít experience it, Download and have a nice try)
    Getjar (adapt to ur handset automatically): http://m.getjar.com/UC-Browser-English
    Official website:http://wap.ucweb.com

1. It takes Thoughtful care of our eyes.
    As a mobile user,I am always still staring at the handset screen,Itís harmful to our eyes.Thx to UC Browser,it invents different view mode(Day/Night mode) to protect our eyes ever and now it becomes more intelligent.It will notice u to switch to Day mode when u turn on Night mode in the daytime.For example,itís 9:00 AM,but u turn on the Night mode,It will notice u to turn to Day mode(Classic mode).

2. It backup whatís important to me
    Once I met a crazy trouble.I buy a new phone,but I have a lot of bookmarks in UC Browser installed in my old one.So I have to use both of two phones.Now the problem solved,I backup all bookmarks and export into a small file, and then copy to my new phone, and import it.Itís so easy,I love Ucweb!

I think UCweb is indeed doing their best to give us the amazing experience.I just canít wait for the next version! Come on, Ucweb!

Cookies! Share an experience Video of UC browser 7.9
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFu_tYT9bY
    Get a close enconter with UCWEB
    Get the latest version on: http://wap.ucweb.com
    Get the latest Android Version: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.uc.browser.en&feature=search_result

Re: uc Browser 7.9-Never worry about bookmarks missing again

When i hear the word Uc Browser 7.9 , i become excited . I have used its test version and it was awesome and finally, now the time has come for the official verison of the uc browser 7.9 . Personally when i used this browser, the speed of the browsing was awesome . It feels great and i encourage you all to download this browser .

Download here: http:/m.getjar.com/UC-Browser-English

Each releasing of UC Browser always earns a lot of amzing screams.Now the 7.9 for Java/symbian appeared in your eyes.UC is keeping concentrating itself to solve the main problems of users and improve user experience per time.I think that’s why Ucweb already has 200 million users around the world and keep attracting new users every day.Let’s experience the new7.9 by ourselves.

1. Taking care of your eyes- Auto Notification between night mode and day mode.
    UC Browser is more than a browser, sometimes she exists as a babysitter. It notices u to swith ‘Day mode’ and’ Night mode’ intelligently according to the time.Everything UC has done is for taking care of users.

2. Browsing whenever and wherever –more powerful bookmark

Plenty of people are anxious about the missing of their bookmark they’ve collected for a long time.Now the bookmark backup remove ur worry.u can download it to the local place and never miss again.

3. Filling the Laguage gap
    Users of UC Browser are still increasing and covered 145 countries, 200 million. We try our best to take care each user with different language.
    a.Language pack for Java, You can select language during installation.
    b.      More than English and Russian ,Arabic, farsi and Urdu are supported to apear.In the near future,there is increasing number of languages will be supported.
    Besides, We do more in detail . Coz we know, Details lead to success.
    • Smooth ur browsing experience
    a. Fixed access connection timeout error : Fixed timeout problem during webpage browsing.
    b. Fixed image loading failure:Fixed timeout error in loading image.
    c. Optimized Cache management:Cache will be adjusted automatically. You don’t need to reset and clear Cache manually anymore.

•Make ur eyes more colorful
    More Pic formats are supported. The new WebP image is near 40% smaller than jpeg image of similar quality.

That’s UC Browser 7.9 for Symbian /Java brings to u.What surprise Ucweb will bring to u,Let’s look forward.
    Get the latest Android Version: http://market.android.com/details?id...=search_result

official thread---http://forum.ucweb.com/viewthread.php?tid=14723&extra=page%3D1

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

When i hear the word Uc Browser 7.9 , i become excited . I have used its test version and it was awesome and finally, now the time has come for the official verison of the uc browser 7.9 . Personally when i used this browser, the speed of the browsing was awesome . It feels great and i encourage you all to download this browser .

Download here: http:/m.getjar.com/UC-Browser-English

Each releasing of UC Browser always earns a lot of amzing screams.Now the 7.9 for Java/symbian appeared in your eyes.UC is keeping concentrating itself to solve the main problems of users and improve user experience per time.I think thatís why Ucweb already has 200 million users around the world and keep attracting new users every day.Letís experience the new7.9 by ourselves.

1. Taking care of your eyes- Auto Notification between night mode and day mode.
    UC Browser is more than a browser, sometimes she exists as a babysitter. It notices u to swith ĎDay modeí andí Night modeí intelligently according to the time.Everything UC has done is for taking care of users.

2. Browsing whenever and wherever Ėmore powerful bookmark

Plenty of people are anxious about the missing of their bookmark theyíve collected for a long time.Now the bookmark backup remove ur worry.u can download it to the local place and never miss again.

3. Filling the Laguage gap
    Users of UC Browser are still increasing and covered 145 countries, 200 million. We try our best to take care each user with different language.
    a.Language pack for Java, You can select language during installation.
    b.      More than English and Russian ,Arabic, farsi and Urdu are supported to apear.In the near future,there is increasing number of languages will be supported.
    Besides, We do more in detail . Coz we know, Details lead to success.
    ē Smooth ur browsing experience
    a. Fixed access connection timeout error : Fixed timeout problem during webpage browsing.
    b. Fixed image loading failure:Fixed timeout error in loading image.
    c. Optimized Cache management:Cache will be adjusted automatically. You donít need to reset and clear Cache manually anymore.

ēMake ur eyes more colorful
    More Pic formats are supported. The new WebP image is near 40% smaller than jpeg image of similar quality.

Thatís UC Browser 7.9 for Symbian /Java brings to u.What surprise Ucweb will bring to u,Letís look forward.
    Get the latest Android Version: http://market.android.com/details?id...=search_result

official thread---http://forum.ucweb.com/viewthread.php?tid=14723&extra=page%3D1

Today, UCWeb announced the new release U3 kernel-based UC Browser 8.0 for Android makes your Browsing much faster and better. UC8 brings you totally different experience. Meanwhile, a lot of basic functions are also optimized, such as bookmark.What's New In Android version1. Click to zoom and the contents you want to see automatically fits your screen.It’s so intelligent that other browser can only zoom and the pictures and texts are disappeared to anywhere else.2. It’s so convenient to switch UA that make you browser www. Page by phone easily.3. Traffic statistics.Let’s have a look at how much traffic and money UC has saved for you.Maybe you can buy a ring for your wife.Basic Function OptimizationUC Browser 8 for Android optimized many base functions, such as:1. Paging without network, you can turn back at last 20 pages you have visited.2. Import/export Local bookmark, supporting installing apps to SD card.What's New In Symbian V3 / V5 version1. UC Browser 8 for Symbian supported new UI interface and splash screen.2. More intimate guidance by adjusting the wizard contents for new users.3. Moving Read Mode entrance to shortcut menu.Every version upgrade of UC Browser is focus on how to improve users experience by speed and operation. Users can enjoy the high quality mobile life with UC Browser 8.0 with brand new kernel built-in.Meanwhile,to celebrate the India biggest festival Diwali,UC launched Diwali Edition for Java users.Official Website: hxxp://www.ucweb.c0mFacebook: hxxp://www.facebook.c0m/ucmobTwitter: hxxp://www.twitter.c0m/UCBrowserreplace x with t n 0 with o

The Best Mobile Browser -UC Browser Supports Net Disk and APP Center Now!

UC Browser is the best mobile browser I have ever used. It is even faster and smarter than Opera: With cloudy system, makes your mobile browsing smoothly as well as save your traffic.With various popular wap sites embedded, helps you open the most visited sites conveniently.

But I think the most important advantage of UC Browser is the powerful download manager, which supports to resume downloads from breakpoints, especially for network with a higher disconnection rate.It's really smart. I think that's why it is so popular all over the world They have 300 million users in 150 countries, which is much more than Opera.

Now UC Browser released their latest version, which is even more thoughtful. It developed net disk and App center for Symbian and Java! I'm sure some of you are in great need that I can't wait to introduce it to you immediately. It's something I copied from UC's official introduction:

Main features of Java 8.3:

1. UDisk (Net Disk)----Save once, download anywhere.
    Different from other net disks, UDisk works with almost all the web resources, because it deeply integrate with the browser.
    Just bundling UC Account, and you can save everything, no matter from local storage or web resources, to UDisk. Each file may have an expire date, for 7 days or forever. There are 70MB for long-time storage and 2GB for 7-days storage. Extra storage space for purchase may be available in future days.

2. App Gallery (App Center) ----Install nothing, play everything.
    Firstly introduced with our Android version, App Gallery is used by many users. You can read news, watch videos, sync bookmarks, just from UC App Gallery .
    Nowadays, there are Online Disk, for free online storage; Quick Reads, for quick read the latest headlines; as well as Online Bookmarks, for access your bookmarks everywhere.
    Although the initial version comes with only 3 apps, the App Gallery will soon get big enough to become your web center.

Overall, I really recommend you to try UC Browser immediately, it always give me surprise, I'm sure you will like it as long as you try it once. You can download here:
    Download English version from PC:
    UC mobile-fastest phone browser, best web browser on phone.
    Download Indonesian version from PC:
    UC mobile-fastest phone browser, best web browser on phone.
    Download from mobile: UC Browser

Screen Shots:

Attachments :
    i4infomania[/MENTION]&title=&url=]Download the Java official version here
    Version for Symbian S60v5[1997KB]
    Version for Symbian S60v3[1624KB]
    Version for Symbian S60v2[1073KB]
    Version for Symbian S60v1[1017KB]

Signed version of Java

Source

Win iPad & mobile charge and help india society

http://a.ucweb.com/596

Activity time:14/6/2012--13/07/2012
    1,000,000 rs , all for India!
    Join by promoting UC Browser:
    1. Bring every 3 users, get one luck draw chance to win iPad & up to 3,000rs Mobile Charge.
    2. Every new user, UCWeb will donate extra 10p to help the slum.

Note:
    This activity will be only conducted in India.
    This activity only is available for UC Browser users, please download first.

specific steps:

1. Fast register or login in with your Facebook account.

2. You can get a promotion link like a.ucweb.com/596(for example; the number part "596"is your promotion code.

3. Try to promote this link as much as possible in all the forums or app stores, and of course, UCWeb has provided a simple way to share the link via your facebook account.

4. Get the Chance to take a lucky draw to win iPad and mobile charge.

5. Tell your friends the good news!

Q&A
    1. How many awards can I get in this activity?
    iPad3 and at most Rs.3,000 Mobile Charge. We prepared 1,000,000rs for you. By now, this activity is ONLY CONDUCTED IN INDIA.

2. What can I get beside the award?
    Every new user, UCWeb will donate extra 10p to help the slum to help Indian Society.
    3. How long will I get the awards?
    You will get the awards( iPad and mobile charge) in 1 WEEK.
    4. How can I win the awards?
    a. Get your own promotion links after register

b. Promote the links and bring UCWeb new users to get lucky draw chance
    c. Win award by lucky draw
    (Bring every 3 users, get one luck draw chance to win iPad & up to 3,000rs Mobile Charge.)
    5. How can I win more awards in this activity?
    Bring more users for UC Browser.
    1. Share to Social Network, like Facebook, Twitter, Google+,etc
    2. Put your promotion link in your friend’s site.
    3. Upload the binary to app stores.
    4. Spread the link to as many forums as possible.

6. What is a “New User”?
    Only who never installed UC Browser can be one new user.

7. What’s UC Browser
    UC Browser is the largest Mobile Browser in the world with 300 million users. You just need to promote UC Browser and you may win iPad3 and at most 3,000 rs Mobile Charge.

Do not cheat, your will be disqualified. UCWeb reserves the right to interpretation.

Source