Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Riwa- the wonder car

Heart 32 Riwa- the wonder car

Hi frnds, i have a major project on riwa the wonder car. i design a car which is driving in every condition and every where in the world.
    R- means drive on the road
    I- means it also sliping over ice(in iceland)
    W- means it ran over the water(places where most of the time raining season)
    A- means it also flying in the air( to save time while traffic problems takes place)
    it means a single car working on every place.
    by this we say it should be a multipurpose work.
    and by this car we increase our market value in all over the world becouse most of the amrican country faces traffic problems, some times large amount of ice falling in european country, in asia rainy season is stop our transportation system.
    if you have any new idea, sussetion, or drawbacs about thes car plzz tell me and i'm in initial stage of designing of this car.
    also tell me that what is problems faces by this car when it comes in real world.

Re: Riwa- the wonder car

Nope.. this is not possible using the current technology.. the answer to this is designing a car that can fly.. because on water also there is air.. so, y to float on water when we can fly over it??

dude, good idea but, does it works? on road -ok, on water-use hovercraft principle, even on ice-use hovercraft principle, but i have a doubt on "flying in air".

Good idea and as per my knowledge this is not impossible its really good idea bt there is a problem abt the technology which is available to you because i know very well abt the colleges in gwalior so its looking difficult in gwalior

best of luck

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Dude as for knowledge scientists are already working on this type of car in u.s.a. Its not impossible

hey fadoo engg. the car which you are thinking can be possible but in the case of slidimg in ice we have to give a slider shape to car which can make trouble while moving in road HOWEVER "ALL THE BEST DUDE"

boss thats a great idea..........
    I do appreciate that idea
    if u can arrange car wheel rim in aerodynamical manner
    and then on by 90degree rotation of the wheel it can act as propeller

Dude all the best QUIT GOOD

better thinking nice job.and possible for next generation

good idea......