Gender: : Male
Branch: : Some other branch
City : Delhi
Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test (CUSAT-CAT) 2015 is the Common Admission Test of the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) for admissions to the engineering courses at the graduate level in the affiliated institutes of the university.
About The University:
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) occupy a unique place in the academic map of Asia as a premier institution for higher learning. The University’s motto ‘Tejaswinavadhitamastu’ meaning ‘may the wisdom accrued deify us both - the teacher and the taught - and percolate to the universe in its totality’ which is taken from the Vedas, the ancient scriptures of the land, well epitomizes the ideals and philosophy of the University.
CUSAT offers programmes across a spectrum of disciplines in frontier areas ranging from engineering, science and technology to humanities, law and management. The pursuit of excellence through these programmes has given CUSAT a national and international acclaim. The academic diversity evidenced in the curricula ranging from traditional courses in science to the most advanced programmes in technology and research is the unique strength of CUSAT. It is this strength which makes the University a highly sought-after institution worldwide for academic collaborations and exchange programmes.
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- They must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics.
- In addition, they must also obtain a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam will comprise of two papers as follows-
- Paper 1: Mathematics with 125 questions
- Paper 2: Physics and Chemistry with 125 questions in the ratio 3:2
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Safety & Fire Engineering
- Polymer Science & Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Marine Engineering (Residential Programme)
- Naval Architecture & Ship Building
- New Delhi
- Adoor (Pathanamthitta)
- Thodupuzha (Idukki)
- Kalpatta (Wayanad)
Cochin University of Science and Technology,
Cochin University P.O.,
Kochi - 682 022,
Branch: : Aeronautical Engineering
i would like to know cusat mtech entrance