CRDi System Paper Presenatation & Seminar
Preview of the attacehed files
Compared with petrol, diesel is the lower quality product of petroleum family. Diesel particles are larger and heavier than petrol, thus more difficult to pulverize. Imperfect pulverization leads to more unburnt particles, hence more pollutant, lower fuel efficiency and less power. Common-rail technology is intended to improve the pulverization process. Conventional direct injection diesel engines must repeatedly generate fuel pressure for each injection.
But in the CRDI engines the pressure is built up independently of the injection sequence and remains permanently available in the fuel line. CRDI system that uses an ion sensor to provide real-time combustion data for each cylinder. The common rail upstream of the cylinders acts as an accumulator, distributing the fuel to the injectors at a constant pressure of up to 1600 bar. Here high-speed solenoid valves, regulated by the electronic engine management, separately control the injection timing and the amount of fuel injected for each cylinder as a function of the cylinder's actual need.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
- Cluster Computing Project Report, Seminar & Paper Presentation
- Seminar Report & Presentation: Adaptive instrument landing system in future air traffic control
- Global Positioning System (GPS) in Power System Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF
- Machine Gun Paper Presentation ,Seminar & Report PDF Download
- Anti Lock Braking System Presentation Seminar and Report
- Download Study Material
- College Life
- Entrance Exam
- Previous Years Q/A
- Colleges List