Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ELECTRONICS DEVICES and CIRCUITS Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

Zip 32 ELECTRONICS DEVICES and CIRCUITS Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

The topics covered in the attached e-books are:

Unit I Semiconductor Physics Of Diodes 18

Intrinsic Semiconductors Extrinsic Semiconductors N-type, P-type, Semiconductor Energy band diagram PN junction diode Current equation V-I characteristics Zener diodes Varactor Diodes Tunnel Diodes Application Zener as Regulator FWR Clipper and Clampers
    Unit II Bipolar Transistors FET and MOSFET 18

BJT Transistor Construction, Operation and V-I characteristics Transistor Current Components Transistor parameter ?, ? and ? relation between them Biasing of BJT self Bias, C-B Bias, Fixed Bias Load line Analysis Small signal model FET FET Construction, Operation V-I characteristics
    MOSFET - Construction operation D MOSFETS VI Characteristics Region of Operation Current equation Small signal model Biasing of MOSFET Self Bias Voltage Divider Bias and Constant Current Source bias Loadline Analysis.
    Unit III Amplifier 20

CE, CB and CC Amplifiers, Cascode Amplifiers, Gain and frequency response Differential amplifier - MOS Amplifier CS and Source follower Gain BIMOS Features
    FEEDBACK AMPLIFIERS -Negative Feedback Feedback Topologies Example Amplifier Circuit for each type of FB Analysis of Voltage Series feedback
    TUNED AMPLIFIER - Concept and Characteristics
    POWER AMPLIFIER - Power BJT Power MOSFET Comparison Class A, Class B and Class AB Analysis of Class B Power amplifier Class AB output stage with Darlington Pair
    Unit IV SPECIAL DEVICES 16

Thyristor SCR, DIAC, IGBT, TRIAC Construction, Operation and characteristics Phase Contolled Rectifiers using SCRs - AC Voltage Control using Thyristors Seven Segment Displays LCD Photodiode Solar cell - UJT. Opto isolators
    Unit V Analog Ics 18

Monalitic Operational Amplifier Block diagram Application - Amplifier Inverting and Non-inverting amplifiers Active filters - RC oscillators LC oscillators Astable and Monostable Multivibrators Differentiator Integrator IC 555 Internal block diagram Operation Applications as PWM and PPM Linear IC Regulators Switching Regulators A/D and D/A Converters

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      4.18 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Hey Thanks for the books...pls upload more books of Civil and ECE Discipline of IV sem !!!

its really helpful....please do post more about basic electronics...and electronic devices

thanks a lot.....can u pls upload text books on electrical technology

thnx...plzzz....upload books on signals and systems....i need simon haykin's book

Quote Originally Posted by radhika View Post
    thnx...plzzz....upload books on signals and systems....i need simon haykin's book
    [MENTION=4378]radhika[/MENTION]- We do not share any copyrighted ebooks on this website!

If you need study material for signals and systems, please visit this link: http://www.faadooengineers.com/threa...ester-syllabus

Best Regards!

Thanx man !! I need some more books I will reply you with the list

Re: ELECTRONICS DEVICES and CIRCUITS Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

Thank you for those really helpfull books uploaded.
    It would be good for me if you upload some more books on mechanical engineering.
    thnx

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

thats really very helpfull link. thnx

Re: ELECTRONICS DEVICES and CIRCUITS Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

This link is really helpfull to Electrical engineer students, also to mechanical engineering students, mechatronics students.
    I have one request to please upload some special books for Mechatronics engineering.

Hi admin thnks 4 e-book ...........
    plz upload some project materials and books for Electronics and telecommunication students.

Re: ELECTRONICS DEVICES and CIRCUITS Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering f

thanks for your e-books

Re: ELECTRONICS DEVICES and CIRCUITS Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering f

thanks 4 e-book....)

nicely done could you please upload anything on microwave engineering

ELECTRONICS DEVICES and CIRCUITS Ebook, presentation and lecture notes covering f

I liked Electronics Devices And Circuits Ebook of ur collection.

Good work..keep it up..

hello sir ! i need kennedey's book of electronics communication.so plz send me its notes nd material....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast