Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: SQL Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

Zip 32 SQL Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

The topics covered in the attached e-books are:

UNIT-I
    Fundamentals of Computer design-
    Technology trends- cost- measuring and reporting performance quantitative principles of computer design.

UNIT-II
    Instruction set principles and examples
    - classifying instruction set- memory addressing- type and size of operands- addressing modes for signal processing-operations in the instruction set- instructions for control flow- encoding an instruction set.-the role of compiler

UNIT- III:
    Instruction level parallelism (ILP)-
    over coming data hazards- reducing branch costs –high performance instruction delivery- hardware based speculation- limitation of ILP

UNIT-IV
    ILP software approach
    - compiler techniques- static branch protection- VLIW approach- H.W support for more ILP at compile time- H.W verses S.W solutions

UNIT- V
    Memory hierarchy design-
    cache performance- reducing cache misses penalty and miss rate – virtual memory- protection and examples of VM.

UNIT-VI
    Multiprocessors and thread level parallelism-
    symmetric shared memory architectures- distributed shared memory- Synchronization- multi threading.

UNIT-VII
    Storage systems-
    Types – Buses - RAID- errors and failures- bench marking a storage device- designing a I/O system.

UNIT-VIII
    Inter connection networks and clusters-
    interconnection network media – practical issues in
    interconnecting networks- examples – clusters- designing a cluster

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2v1m1t3t3th9296/SQL-PPTs.zip
    File Size:
    27.3 MB
    Password:
    faadooengineers.com

Re: SQL Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

unable to download this can you please help me