Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Basic Civil Engineering Ebook & Lecture Notes PDF Download

Basic Civil Engineering Ebook & Lecture Notes PDF Download

Basic Civil Engineering Ebook & Lecture Notes All engineering students should know basic civil engineering since they need interaction with civil engineers in their routine works. Hence all important aspects of civil engineering are taught as elements of civil engineering in all over the world. It covers entire syllabus on Basic Civil Engineering. The author has tried to make it students friendly by providing neat sketches and illustrations with practical problems, wherever necessary. Author hopes that students and faculty will receive this book whole-heartedly. Corrections, if any and suggestions for improvement are welcome. Please find the attached file along with this If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      3.55 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading
    Last edited by ajaytopgun; 4th March 2015 at 05:25 PM.

Re: Basic Civil Engineering Ebook & Lecture Notes PDF Download

please provide me the book of estimating & costing by b.cakraborty

Quote Originally Posted by gauravi View Post
    Basic Civil Engineering Ebook & Lecture Notes

All engineering students should know basic civil engineering since they need interaction with civil engineers in their routine works. Hence all important aspects of civil engineering are taught as elements of civil engineering in all over the world. It covers entire syllabus on Basic Civil Engineering. The author has tried to make it students friendly by providing neat sketches and illustrations with practical problems, wherever necessary. Author hopes that students and faculty will receive this book whole-heartedly. Corrections, if any and suggestions for improvement are welcome.

Please find the attached file along with this

If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
    hi gauravi,
    Please note that we do not allow uploading of pirated content on the website , kindly refrain from doing so in future.

can i get s1 s2 notes on basic civil engineering

can i get estimating AND COSTING TEXTBOOK PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

oh i can' t say in words that this pdf section is how useful for me i am really very thankful to honer and inventor of faaddoengineers.com

i am very grateful to this websites and there members for their work...
    thanks for building this site

thanks mate,,,cheers

Has anyone made easy handbook for civil engineering, please upload it or else please provide its link asap.........
    thank........

Thanks for your concerned effort to share with others. I highly appreciate this media of communication.