Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: SYSTEM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

Zip 32 SYSTEM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

The topics covered in the attached e-books are:

1. System Development Methodologies
    2. Database design
    3.Use case design
    4.Requirements specification
    5.Process design
    6.Interface Design
    7.System Structure design

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2v8n7zhjj23obnm/System%20Design%20and%20Implementation.zip
    File Size:
    24.11 MB
    Password:
    faadooengineers.com

Re: SYSTEM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester

Dear sir,
    I just saw topics and realized this book has significance in software development area. Thank you

Passionate FaaDoO Engineer mangzee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: SYSTEM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester

oh...cool....these will help me for my next sem...

Re: SYSTEM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering

what is password

Re: SYSTEM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

what is password??

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

I am not able to download this file ....please help me, .

Re: SYSTEM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

good one sir....