Bulge Wave Energy By Rubber Anaconda Paper Presentation & Seminar
1. The device is remarkably simple as there are few moving parts.
2. In principle, the Anaconda could just bob up and down on the currents forever.
3. Electricity is generated via the up-and-down motion of the waves.
4. The waves will hit one end of the tube, thus creating a bulge which is pushed from one end to the other.
5. The bulge becomes bigger and bigger as it runs down the tube until it hits the generator, where the water turns a turbine, and generates electricity.
Please find the attached file along with this
If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them