Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Distributed Database System PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report

Pdf 32 Distributed System PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report

Distributed System Paper Presentation & Seminar

Communication is not an end in it-self, but is normally part of the implementation. Such as a remote procedure call, whose purpose is to bring about the processing of data in a different scope of execution environment?
    Application imposes a variety of demands upon a communication system. These include procedure-consumer, client-server and group communication. They vary as to the quality of service required, that is delivery guarantees, bandwidth the latency, and security provided by the communication service.

Please find the attached file along with this

If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      260.8 KB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Pdf 32 Distributed Computing System Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download

Distributed Computing System Paper Presentation & Seminar

Contents

• INTRODUCTION
    • DEFINITION
    • VARIOUS MODELS USED IN DISTRIBUTED COMPUTINGSYSTEM
    • ADVANTAGES OF DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING SYSTEM
    • CONCLUSION
    • REFERENCES

If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask .I'll be glad to answer them
      File Name:
      File Size:
      2.42 MB
      Total Downloads:

Pdf 32 Distributed Database System PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report

Distributed Database System Paper Presentation & Seminar

Today's business environment has an increasing need for distributed database and client/server applications as the desire for reliable, scalable and accessible information is steadily rising. Distributed database systems provide an improvement on communication and data processing due to its data distribution throughout different network sites. Not only is data access faster, but a single-point of failure is less likely to occur, and it provides local control of data for users. However, there is some complexity when attempting to manage and control distributed database systems. The DDBMS synchronizes all the data periodically, and in cases where multiple users must access the same data, ensures that updates and deletes performed on the data at one location will be automatically reflected in the data stored elsewhere. A distributed database can also be defined as a collection of multiple, logically interrelated databases distributed over a computer network. A distributed database management system is then defined as the software system that permits the management of the distributed databases and makes this distribution transparent to the users.

Distributed database system is to referred as a combination of the distributed databases and the distributed DBMS Current trends in multi-tier client/server networks make DDBS an appropriated solution to provide access to and control over localized databases. Oracle, as a leading Database Management System (DBMS) vendor employs the two-phase commit technique to maintain consistent state for the database. INTRODUCTION DISTRIBUTED DATABASE SYSTEM was first used in mainframe environments in the 1950s and 1960s. But they have flourished best since the development, in the 1980s and 1990s, of minicomputers and powerful desktop and workstation computers, along with fast, capacious telecommunications, has made it (relatively) easy and cheap to distribute computing facilities widely.

File Name:
      File Size:
      1,002.5 KB
      Total Downloads:

Pdf 32 Distributed File System Paper Presentation & Seminar PDF Download

Distributed File System Paper Presentation & Seminar

Introduction

• Computing System is a collection of processes operating on data objects.
    • Persistent data objects should be named and saved on nonvolatile storage device.
    • Named data objects are files.
    • A file system is a major component in an OS.
    • A Distributed File System(DFS) is an implementation of file system.

File Name:
      File Size:
      713.2 KB
      Total Downloads:

Re: Distributed Database System PPT PDF Paper Presentation & Seminar Report

i need to know about RITAS i.e Randomised intrusion tolerance because i am doing project in this topic