Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: TUTORIALS OF JAVA,PLSQL AND XML Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

Zip 32 TUTORIALS OF JAVA,PLSQL AND XML Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

The topics covered in the attached e-books are:

1.Java
    2.PLSQL
    3.XML

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      1.45 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Quote Originally Posted by FaaDoOEngineer View Post
    The topics covered in the attached e-books are:

1.Java
    2.PLSQL
    3.XML
    Nice materials thank you..

Re: TUTORIALS OF JAVA,PLSQL AND XML Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering

nice thx bro...................................................................

Re: TUTORIALS OF JAVA,PLSQL AND XML Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering

nice tuts i have downloaded ............

Re: TUTORIALS OF JAVA,PLSQL AND XML Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

me have downloaded this file but not opening in my computer, why???

Re: TUTORIALS OF JAVA,PLSQL AND XML Ebooks, presentations and lecture notes covering full semester syllabus

Thank you
    for material

Hai,friends.
    Good evening.
    Attached Thumbnails
    ywPD1HnWD7-1440x900.jpg  

hai......friends...The secret of getting ahead is getting started................................................
    Attached Thumbnails
    1926883_1599761200266319_33572910430041642_n.jpg  

I am paasionate about learining new technologies that are currently being used by the IT companies.having a huge interest in the field of Knowledge based Expert systems and Soft Computing. Topics of my interest are:
    Cloud Computing,Fog Computing for improving web site performance, Big Data, Green Cloud , Spatial data warehousing, temporal Datawarehouse.

thanks buddy!!!