Close
Login to Your Account
Faadooengineers

Thread: Nanocell Logic Gates For Molecular Computing PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation

Pdf 32 Nanocell Logic Gates For Molecular Computing PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation

Nanocell Logic Gates For Molecular Computing Paper Presentation & Seminar

Potential advantages of molecular electronic systems could be many-fold including reducing the complexity and cost of current integrated circuit fabrication technologies, reducing heat generation by using only a few electrons per bit of information, and providing a route to meet the ever-continuing demand for miniaturization. While molecules are approximately one million times smaller in area than their present-day solid state counterparts, this small size brings with it a new set of problems.

In order to take advantage of the ultrasmall size of molecules, one ideally needs an interconnect technology that: 1) scales from the molecular dimensions; 2) can be structured to permit the formation of the molecular equivalent of large-scale diverse modular logic blocks as found in very large-scale interconnect (VLSI) architectures; and 3) can be selectively connected to mesoscopically (100 nm scale) defined input–output (I/O). Three architectures that have previously been described are the teramac, nanofabric, and the quantum dot cellular automata (QCA). Although these routes possess some distinct advantages, they are dependent upon precise molecular order and on building arrays of logic via exact arrays of nanostructures. Moreover, the I/O challenges remain enormous in those architectural models.

Please find the attached file along with this

If You have any query regarding the files.Please feel free to ask.I'll be glad to help you.

Attached Files for Direct Download
      File Name:
      File Size:
      1.80 MB
      Total Downloads:
    * Click on the 'file icon' or 'file name' to start downloading

Re: Nanocell Logic Gates For Molecular Computing PPT PDF Seminar Report & Presentation

Thank you for giving book. Definitely we have any doubts ask you.